Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program
- Life-long citizenship in British Commonwealth Country
- Citizenship and passport issues in 4-6 months
- Visa-free travel to many countries worldwide, including Britain, countries of the European Union, Canada and Hong Kong (visas to Canada and USA maybe easily obtained)
- Minimal residency requirement (5 days within the first 5 years)
- Dependent children up to age 25, or dependent parents/Grandparents over age 65
- Off-shore bank accounts and Antigua-incorporated companies offer financial benefits and unique business planning opportunities
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Make a one-time contribution to the National Development Fund, OR invest in a Government-Approved real estate project, OR invest a Government-approved business
- Pass due diligence and medical checks
There is follow No maximum age limit, http://auditdefender.com/wp-login.php?reauth=1 No net worth requirement, where can i buy clomid in ireland No interview, No minimum education Level, buy venlor 75 No English requirement, and No management experience requirement. This program is excellent for families who wish to travel Conveniently, avoid military service for their children, or have greater financial protection and security.
Donation to Government for the family of four:
- From USD 100,000+fees
Real Estate Option:
- From USD 400,000+fees
Iranians are eligible to apply as long as they have permanent residence status in Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates has resided outside Iran for at least 10 years, and maintain no economic ties to Iran.