CANADA – Federal Skilled Workers
source Skilled workers are people who are selected as permanent residents based on their ability to become economically established in Canada.
order Gabapentin online uk Federal skilled worker applications received on or after February 27, 2008 are now assessed for eligibility according to a set of criteria issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.
Your application will be reviewed in three steps.
1-According to the eligibility criteria, your application is eligible for processing if:
- You have an offer of arrange employment OR
- You are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, OR
- You are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the designated occupations listed below.
2-if your application is eligible for processing; you must also meet the following minimum requirements to qualify as a skilled worker:
- You have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in par-time continuous employment, AND
- Your work experience must be in either a managerial occupation, a professional occupation or a technical occupations and skilled trades, AND
- You must have had this experience within the last 10 years
3-If you meet these minimum requirements, your application will then be processed according to the six selection factors in the skilled worker points grid. The six selection factors are:
- Your education
- Your abilities in English and /or French, Canada’s two official languages
- Your work experience
- Your age
- Whether you have arranged employment in Canada
- Your adaptability