Dominica Education Citizenship Program
Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Named the Nature Island for its unspoiled natural beauty , the commonwealth of Dominica is arguably the most breathtaking island in the Caribbean .Dominica boasts pristine sandy beaches ,lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rainforests, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean.
QualificationTo qualify for the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options in
addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Be in excellent health
- Have a basic knowledge of English
Why Choose DomenicaA diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and
economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region.
The Economic Citizenship Program offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges:
- No physical residency requirements
- Inclusion of dependent children up to 28 years old
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 28 living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Inclusion of dependent parents/ grand parents over 55 years old
- No minimum level of education required
- No management experience required
- Visa-free travel to over 110 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the UK, Hong Kong,
Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey
- No taxes for nonresidents
Investment OptionsThe investment options for obtaining citizenship status in Dominica are as follows:
Government Fund Donation
A. Single Application
A single applicant will be required to make an investment of US$100,000.
B. Family Application I
An investment of US$175,000 qualifies the main applicant and his/her spouse.
C. Family Application II
(Main applicant+2 children under 18)
An investment of US$175,000 qualifies the main applicant and up to two children 18.
D. Family Application III
(Applicant+spouse+2 children under18)
An investment of US$200,000 qualifies the main applicant, his/her spouse and up to two children under 18.For each extra dependent, an additional donation of US$50,000 is required.
Real Estate InvestmentApplicants may purchase property valued at a minimum of US$200,000 in government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If maintained and sold after five years, it would qualify the next buyer for citizenship as well.
Application FeeAdvisory fees associated with the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program are US$30,000 for a single
applicant.US$35,000 for a family of two (main applicant +spouse) and US$ 2,500 for each additional
Fees are based on the number of dependent s, country of the region, residence and other retained services.
The advisory fees are non-refundable and are payable in two equal installments.
The government fees for the Real Estate option are as follows:
- US$50,000 :Main applicant
- US$25,000 :Spouse
- US$75,000 :Family of up to 4 people (main applicant and up to 3 dependents)
- US$100,000 :Family of up to 6 people 9main applicant and up to 5 dependents)
- US$20,000 :Additional dependent under 18
- US$25,000: Additional dependent over 18
- US$11,250 :Main applicant/spouse
- US$7,750 :Applicant over 18
- US$5,750 :Applicant 12-16
Passport issuance fees are US$55 for a regular service (1 week) and US$1,200 for express service (2-3 days). Passport issuance fees for the main applicant are included in the advisory fees.
All application fees charged by the Dominica government and are subject to change. Fees depend on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Steps and TimelineThe following table breaks down the application process into six basic steps. Each step must be completed before continuing to the next.
|MONTH 1||STEP 1
File preparation. Issues pre-approval letter.
Advisory and due diligence fees are due at this step.
|MONTH 2||STEP 2
Citizenship file submission.
|MONTH 3||STEP 3
Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit issues Approved in Principle letter.
The investment made in selected option. Payment of government fees, if applicable.
|MONTH 4||STEP 5
Naturalization Certificate is issued.
Submission of passport application. Passport issued.