Immigration to British Columbia – Canada
- Personal Net Worth of at least CAD$600,000
- Demonstrated business and/or management experience
- More than three years of experience as an active business owner-manager, or
- More than four years of experience as a senior manager, or
- A combination of at least one year of experience as an active business owner-manager and at least two years of experience as a senior manager
- Establish anew business or purchase and improve an existing business
- Make an eligible investment of at least CAD $200,000 in the business
- Create at least one permanent, new full time equivalent job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
- Active and on-going management of the day-to-day operations
- Demonstrate residency in British Columbia (within 100 kilometers of the business operated)
Immigration through British Columbia (BC) PNP
http://highonblog.com/wp-content/plugins/likebtn-like-button/public/css/style.css?ver=4.9.8 The BC Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is an economic immigration program designed to help B.C. meet its evolving labour market needs. The program helps employers attract and retain qualified foreign workers who have the skills and experience to contribute to B.C.’s economy. It also selects entrepreneurs ready to invest in our economy and create jobs for Canadian citizens and permanent residents. The PNP is operated by the Province of B.C. in partnership with the federal government through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The PNP assesses applications and nominates candidates for permanent residence, after which CIC makes the final decision on each application and issues permanent resident visas to successful applicants.
- Start or purchase and expand a business anywhere in B.C.
- Have a personal net worth of at least $800,000. Intend to invest at least $400,000 in (and acquire at least one-third equity ownership of) the business.
- Commit to creating at least three new jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- You would like to propose one key staff member on your application.
- Start or purchase and expand a business outside of the Vancouver and Abbotsford metropolitan areas.
- Personal net worth of at least $400,000.
- Intend to invest at least $200,000 in (and acquire at least one-third equity ownership of) the business.
- Commit to creating at least one new job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Your company is interested in setting up a B.C.-based operation (such as a branch office or subsidiary) anywhere in the province.
- Your company intends to make an equity investment of at least $500,000 in the business.
- You would like to propose up to five key staff members on the application and you can commit to create at least three new jobs for each key staff member.