Immigration to USA – Investment Green Card (EB5)
http://randallowensdesign.com/\"/zoloft\" Please find below some information from our US lawyer, on where can i buy lasix online proposed changes to the EB5 program. As such, it is very important to work with us to complete your current EB5 cases, so that we may submit them to USCIS as soon as possible (under the current $500,000 investment level).
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
http://local-ice.com/pma/ New $1.35 Million EB-5 Investment Proposed Regulation Issued
The USCIS, after 2 years of discussion, published a new “proposed” rule for the EB-5 immigrant visa, the next to last step needed to increase the minimum EB-5 investment amount from $500,000 to $1,350,000 in a Targeted Employment Area (“TEA”) (high unemployment area) and in other areas to $1,800,000. The new EB-5 visa rules will apply to both Regional Center and direct investor projects.
The new USCIS proposed EB-5 regulations include, in addition to increasing the investment amount, changes to the method of calculating TEAs, which allows the minimum investment.
The proposed rules allow the public 90 days to give the government comments. The USCIS must review the comments and then may enact the new rules.
The minimum EB-5 investment capital will most likely be increased this spring or summer. But note these are “proposed” rules and may change or be delayed. The new Trump Administration may cancel or alter the proposed rule considerably. And, there is a bill in Congress that would increase the investment amount to $1 million by October 2018.
Given, the considerable interest by the USCIS and Congress to increase the investment amount, now is be a good time for EB-5 immigrants to invest and file their EB-5 visa applications. EB-5 applications filed under the current rules at the present $500,000 level should be locked in and will not be affected by the new rules.
- We offers low-risk Investment project
- Green card allows applicants and his/her family to reside, work, and attend school anywhere in the USA
- Green card issued in approximately 15-20 months
- Applicant may apply for citizenship after 5 years
- Have minimum USD $1,000,000 in Net Worth (excluding primary residence), or high annual employment income
- Be able to documents the source and path of funds for USD $500,000+fees
- pass a security background check and standard medical test
- Make a USD $500,000 investment in a Government-approved project (investment maintained for 5 years)
- intend to spend at least 6 months/year in the USA(to maintain residency status
There is No age restriction, No minimum education level, No English requirement, No management experience requirement.
- USD $500,000(investment in a project) +fees
The current EB5 program is expected to be extended until April 28, 2017. After that time, the following changes are expected to occur:
- investment levels will increase from $500,000 to $800,000 in Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs), and from $1M to $1.2M in non-TEAs.
- the definition of TEAs will change, meaning that urban areas could be re-classified as non-TEA and subject to the higher investment level.
To lock-in cases under the existing pricing and program, it is highly recommended that you submit any pending EB5 cases to Team Immigration right away, work with our team to complete the documentation requirements quickly, and encourage your clients to transfer their funds as soon as possible. Iranians are encouraged to apply.
USCIS has published its updated fees, effective Dec. 23, 2016:
- the I-526 petition fee will increase from $1,500 to $3,675;
- the I-485 will increase from $985 to $1,140;
- the I-829 fee remains unchanged.
- Receive Green Cards for your spouse and unmarried children under age 21.
- Live and work anywhere in the U.S.
- No need to hire U.S. workers or manage day-to-day business operations.
- Sell your investment after receiving your green card (some RCs)
- Jump to the front of the line of millions who are waiting to receive a Green Card through traditional ways
- Invest at least US$500, 000 in a U.S. commercial enterprise.
- Through the Investment, directly or indirectly create at least 10 U.S. jobs within the investment region.
The whole process will take approximately between 12 to 18 months, depending on the nationality and the source of fund of each applicant.
- $500.000 Investment plus $50.000 administrative fee plus $15000 legal fee
- $165000 payable upon the start of your case
- $400.000 payable within 30 days of receipt of Request for Evidence from USCIS (approximately 12 months later)