Immigration to USA
Immigration to USA
LocationLocated in the continent of North America, The United States shares land borders with Mexico and Canada.
CurrencyUnited States dollar ($) (USD)
GovernmentFederal presidential constitutional republic
Time Zone(UTC−4 to −12, +10, +11), Summer (DST) (UTC−4 to −10[fn 4])
The United States of America is the land of opportunity, one of the strongest currencies in the world. The United States EB-5 visa, employment-based fifth preference category EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, created in 1990 by the Immigration Act of 1990, provides a method for eligible Immigrant Investors to become lawful permanent residents.
There are two options to apply to the program:
1. Creation of a New U.S. Enterprise To be eligible for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$1 million in a new commercial enterprise or US$500,000
- If the enterprise is in a targeted commercial area, including rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 present that of the national average.
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers who must be direct employees of the commercial enterprise.
- Actively manage the day-to-day activities and/or policy formulation of the enterprise.
2. Investment in a Regional Centre: Regional centres are investment opportunities that have been preapproved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. To be eligible for this investment option, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$500,000.
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers, where indirect employment is permitted.
- Active management of the enterprise is not required. Minimum investment required is US$ 500,000 with employ at least 10 American workers.
Why choose USA?
- Freedom to live, study, work and travel anywhere within the USA territory
- The program includes the main applicant, family members (spouse, all unmarried children under 21 years old)
- No business experience, minimum skills or education required
- No requirement for visa sponsorship
- One of the most efficient way to obtain permanent residency in the United States
- Opportunity to obtain USA citizenship after 5 years of permanent residency
- Green card holders may have access to colleges, universities at the USA resident tuition fees, public schools etc.…