QUEBEC IMMIGRATION – REOPENING
On August 27, 2014, new rules were adopted and published in the Gazette Officielle du Quebec (August 27, 2014, 146, no. 35) regarding applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec submitted under the Investor Program. These rules are in effect from August 27, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
- Intake Dates: The intake dates for applications submitted under the Investor Program are from January 5 to 30, 2015.
- Maximum number of files: The Ministère will receive a maximum of 1750 applications for a selection certificate under the Investor Program, of which a maximum of 1200 from candidates from the People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macao).
Investor candidates who demonstrate, by means of a test recognized by the Ministère, that they have an advanced intermediate knowledge of French, are not subject to this maximum limit of applications.
- Priority treatment of Applications: Applications submitted by candidates that can demonstrate an advanced intermediate level of French (B2), as demonstrated by a standardized test, are not subject to the above period of intake and can file at any time during the current year. These applications will have priority processing.
- All Applications must be received between January 5 – 30, 2015 for the candidates who do not have a knowledge of French;
- All Applications must be sent by regular mail or specialized private courier to the following address: 285, rue Notre-Dame, 4th floor, Montreal, Quebec, H2Y 1T8.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Changes that take effect immediately upon Royal...
- December 14, 2016 — The Government is committed...
- October 29, 2016 — Vol. 150, No.44 — The Govern...
- October 29, 2016 — Vol. 150, No.44 — There is c...
- June 5, 2015 — Ottawa, ON — A final suite of re...